Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Appeal 76561198828038868 | SteelZK's Request for Ban Appeal
Exclamation 
Username: SteelZK
When you got banned: July 21, 2019
Why you got banned: hard r
Permanent Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/steelzk

What was the situation before you got banned: I was rapping with some other dudes and I said the *n word* in my w
Who banned you:  Dre-w
Are you in the wrong or in the right: I am definitely in the wrong. I completely understand how stupid and offensive it was to say that and I have no means to say it in the future. I am deeply sorry for the people I offended and I apologize to the admin for having to put up with me. Hopefully you can understand I will not repeat what I have said and I have learned from it. 

Thank you
-SteelZK
It is irresponsible to use that sort of language on the server, but i'm glad you could hold yourself accountable. I will reduce your ban to a month, and next time it will be a perma-ban without the chance to appeal.

Thanks,
Dre-w
(02-06-2020, 03:01 AM)Dre-w Wrote: It is irresponsible to use that sort of language on the server, but i'm glad  you could hold yourself accountable.  I will reduce your ban to a month, and next time it will be a perma-ban without the chance to appeal.

Thanks,
Dre-w

I really appreciate that Dre-w, and I swear to you I will not say anything that inappropriate again.