Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DEADMAN's Ban Appeal
Username: DEADMAN
When you got banned: 09/06/2019
Why you got banned:  I was freestyling "have nigga lips act smart act ignorant, shit i'll pass the class when my dad starts giving shits" I was on 400 ping and i have an australian accent
Permanent Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/rapeforeskins/

What was the situation before you got banned: Pretty good it's definetely alot less toxic and improved heaps then when this server started
Who banned you: Slap
Are you in the wrong or in the right: i can understand that im completely in the wrong and i should never use that word even if its not a hard R because you can't really explain yourself and get banned onsite I've never been banned in the 3 yrs i've been on here

If punishment is deserved provide an alternative you would like that you yourself think is fair.
> A couple days banned or muted maybe? I don't mind just don't ban me I love the community of this server and wouldnt change it for any other
Honestly, as a long running member of the community you should know the rules. You werent lagging enough that we couldnt understand you, and XED and I both agree we heard you say the hard r. Im going to go ahead and deny this appeal.

Thank you for applying.
(09-09-2019, 11:06 PM)Slap Wrote: Honestly, as a long running member of the community you should know the rules. You werent lagging enough that we couldnt understand you, and XED and I both agree we heard you say the hard r. Im going to go ahead and deny this appeal.

Thank you for applying.

I was stoned, drunk and had noise cancelling head phones on so I understand and admit what I did was wrong Ive been a long member of this community and never dropped the N bomb please reconsider your denial I've been talking to Jump about it I just hope I can be unbanned and be apart of this community again I usually spend most my days on this server rapping 
Sincerely - DEADMAN

I only ever use CSGO for that rap server so theirs no point having it installed anymore lol

And I was going back and forth from 200 ping to 400 and at the end of my verse i couldnt move or type or talk that obviously doesnt mean my actions were right I've been regretting it every fucking day since you've banned me dude Sad
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2019, 05:19 AM by DEADMAN.)
Please accept my apology, I made a single mistake in the 3 years ive been on this server you can punish me ban me for a month or 3 months just please dont ban me forever I love Imperfect gaming and the community
I guess no one cares about the community of imperfect anymore.. I've had this up for over a week and jump cant even reply to me anymore.
We care about the community, thats why we dont allow racists in.

Thanks for submitting an appeal, but its denied. Have a nice day.
Honesty is the best policy.
I notice you edited your main post to pretend you were honest from the start.

//archived
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2019, 02:14 AM by Jumpman.)